Sunday 20 August 2017

Le Temps de As


I acquired the habitual copy of Vae Victis yesterday including the theme game which is a French Revolutionary war hex and counter job. I'm not overly interested in this but another article about converting a previous game, Le Temp de As, to miniature play grabbed my attention. This game, which I have together with an English rules translation, is a WW1 aerial hex and counter game which features some really nice maps and components, as well as some elegant rules.


I've always thought it would be really good with Tumbling Dice 1/600th scale aircraft models, which would mean that converting the 2D counters to 3D by cutting them out and gluing them to stands would be unnecessary? I'll dig out the game when I get home and have a closer look. Even if I don't do anything with the Tumbling Dice models, it's still a game that I have wanted to play and somehow never got round to, so it's time I got on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment