Thursday 28 April 2022

That's the Reading Sorted Then

 




I've been scouring my bookshelves both digital and dusty for reference material that might be useful when developing my ideas for X Craft Command. As you can see, it's not a bad starting point, as I've read a couple of these before and have only added one new title to the library, The Sea Devils by Mark Felton, as this covers the operations of XE Craft in the Far East which I'm not familiar with. I'll hopefully get a better idea if this is a feasible project and be able to flesh out some initial thoughts about how it might actually work, that won't just fit on the back of the proverbial fag packet.

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing pictures of a Salute (?) or SELWIG (?) game where the terrain was undersea and you saw the bottom of teh hulls of teh German warships

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've seen a game something along those lines. I think it was at Triples around about 1990 or so?

    ReplyDelete