Tuesday 4 January 2022

New Year's Resolutions

My New Year's Resolution this year is to play more board wargames, some old favourites and some new additions to the collection, most of which are second hand but in very good condition. For my presents this year, I have a quartet of great games, most of which can be played solo, especially Phantom Leader and Wing Leader, both of which I'm very keen to get started on. 

I've also bought myself some more games including Panzer Blitz, as I'm a veteran Panzer Leader player and love the game, as well as Lock n' Load Band of Heroes, so I can try out the Lock n' Load system. I've also just got hold of Manoeuvre by GMT, which ticks all the boxes for Beer and Pretzels wargaming, although not so great for solo play. I'm hoping to really dig into board wargaming again after having neglected this side of the hobby for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment