Wednesday 5 January 2022

The Road Chosen


I backed this print and play Kickstarter a few months ago but have only just got round to downloading the files for printing out. It's a solo tactical wargame of WW2 infantry and armour in NW Europe, a bit like Rifles in the Ardennes from what I've managed to gather, although the mechanics are different. I really like the artwork as well, which has a nice sepia, toned down quality to it. I'm planning to print and laminate all the bits at some point in the next few weeks and give it a try out when I have the time.

2 comments:

  1. Check out Matt White's earlier games in the 'Until the Bitter End' series. A cool tank version as well as infantry ones. Great artwork. More hex crawl type games compared to The Road Chosen. It use the Lock n' Lock X-maps with for these.

    ReplyDelete