Thursday 20 April 2017

Tank on Tank: Eastfront - Soviet Smash








I played a follow on Meeting Engagement of Tank on Tank: Eastfront against my daughter this morning, with a German Kampfruppe of Panthers, a Tiger and armoured infantry with artillery support, against a Soviet armoured force of KV85's and a single Katyusha battery. The end result was a total defeat for the Soviets and a virtual walkover for the Germans, who lost a couple of Panthers late in the game but wiped out the Soviets in short order, using a combination of artillery fire and Panthers hidden in the woods and town hexes. I was completely out manoeuvred by a nine year old but will get my own back in the next encounter!

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know what to say here ... so I think I'll simply move along ...

    :)

    ReplyDelete