Tuesday 8 March 2022

IAF Leader 1948: Mission 2

                            

This was another Invasion target meaning I had no choice but to select it or see the invasion track go further to the right, causing all sorts of problems. It did allow me to select six aircraft but, as a downside, it was only worth a crappy one VP. The fighter cover was also nasty and I lost another P-51 shot down by a Spitfire on the way in, although the target was successfully destroyed with the help of the B-17. The squadron gained loads of stress and a lot of the pilots are now shaken, which limits my options unless I spend SO's to give them a temporary morale boost. I did pick up another P-51 pilot, however, and the one that was shot down also returned, so I can at least use some of the new pilots to stand in for the worn out ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment