Thursday 3 March 2022

Phantom Leader War in the South USAF: Mission 4

 


The fourth and final mission in my medium length early war campaign was a basic ground support sortie, with two aircraft lined up for the task, which required eight damage points on a soft target defended by four AAA sites. I decided to load up with AGM-12's again for this one, as none of the AAA sites could target high altitude aircraft and I could happily ignore then while blatting the target. The mission went very smoothly and I gained three more VP's, giving me a campaign total of six victory points. This was number crunched by an IBM mainframe computer in the Pentagon, with the overall verdict being Good, which must mean that we're winning the war? Either way, I really enjoyed this short but challenging campaign and will be re-running it with different aircraft at a later point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment