Thursday 17 March 2022

Warfighter WWII: Capture the Bridge

 


I played a first game of Warfighter WWII today, thanks to isolating with Covid, and it was really good fun, if a little confusing to start with. I assembled a squad of four GI's, one player soldier with an M1 Carbine, one non-player soldier with a scoped rifle, another with an LMG and a squad soldier with a rifle. The objective was a bridge on step six of the mission path, which looked a long way off but was reached in the last three turns, only to be heavily reinforced before it could be captured. I lost the squad soldier early on but the rest of the team made it to the end, with the LMG gunner racking up seven XP's, even after spending some along the way. I"m sure I got some things wrong, in fact I know I did, but nothing too wayward to tip the game over or negate the outcome. I really enjoyed it after a wobbly start and I'll be playing another mission tomorrow, now that I'm stuck indoors with nothing better to occupy my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment