Monday 7 March 2022

IAF Leader 1956 Suez Crisis: Mission 6



For the sixth and final mission of the 1956 Suez Crisis campaign, I had to go back and attack the convoy of APC's that cost me so dearly before. This time, however, I was really lucky with the site counter draw and ended up with only a single AAA site and a single MiG-15 bandit. This was quickly shot down and the target blown to bits with rockets and bombs, only needing a single hit due to a bonus on the infrastructure track.

Overall the penalties imposed by having three aircraft shot down and from the escalation card, meant that I only scraped a measly six VP's at the end of the campaign, a poor result but better than I expected in the circumstances. I had a blast though so dint really mind if it went a bit pear shaped at the end. I'm now moving on to a 1948 War of Independence campaign, to see if I can do any better? 

No comments:

Post a Comment