Thursday 17 March 2022

IAF Leader 1967: Mission 5 Wipeout!


That's it! The fifth and final mission ended up just like the last two, with one hit less than required on the target and one aircraft shot down by enemy fighters. I'm not sure how you're supposed to win this campaign as the VP targets are pretty high (eight VP for only a Poor rating) while the targets often only have 1 to 3 VP's, at least the ones I've had to go for, not helped by the fact that the Recon track stays on 1 for most of the time. I have been unlucky with my dice in a number of games but even so it's a tough campaign to do more than badly at. My final score was a pathetic 1 VP and I ran out of SO's before I could get a crack at the sixth and final mission. Better luck next time perhaps but still great fun even if I got soundly thrashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment