Wednesday 2 March 2022

Phantom Leader War in the South USAF: Mission 2

 

This was a strike on a railway line in Route Pack 1 and it looked like an easy mission, until I turned over the first event card, which added stress to the two pilots from AAA on the way in. After that it went downhill, primarily due to some terrible dice for the AGM-12 missiles, four threes in a row on a D10, with the target only getting four of the six hits needed to knock it out. The last event card, peace protests back home, also added a stress point to every pilot in the squadron, which meant I had to send them on R&R to recover. No VP's either, so the scoreboard is looking pretty poor at the half way stage in the campaign. 

2 comments:

  1. You are encouraging me to try my Thunderbolt/Apache Leader game - keep it up! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great fun..I wish I had the game during Lockdown! I have IAF Leader to move onto next.

    ReplyDelete